What is up with the Paint on my Edge? SEE PICS!

ThePit

If that's the case. Why does the paint job on my NEW 2007 Ford EDGE SEL purchased this year in Texas have the same issue. it is also black

Hi Always_smile1st. :D Have you even bothered to look at the Warranty Booklet, as you were advised to do? The correct process to begin remediation for your problems are in there.

Do you realize that this Forum is not run by Ford? Do you understand that a letter writing campaign to the websites you have linked to will not solve your problem?

What you need to do has been explained to you, but it certainly seems you have ignored that advice.

You need to begin the process using the resources outlined in your Warranty Booklet.

What you are doing here is only beginning to make you look silly. We cannot help you, and while people will start off as sympathetic, what you continue to do will soon turn people against you.

Follow the procedures outlined in your Warranty Booklet. The rest of this is futile Internet nonsense.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

I know exactly what's wrong with that..

Your car has been painted, TOTALLY painted and they did a great job on it too.

It has been RE-PAINTED! that door opening shows that it's been re-painted, they don't paint them like that from the factory.

Used, Stolen? More to this story than appears.

You can't help seeing all this on the doors and rear door when you open it.

Post the VIN so we can see what it was originally built as. Post the VIN

This is a perfect example of why I STOPPED buying GM. After much research it was determined that my S10 Blazer had the whole right side repaired/repainted due to damage during shipment. Cost them at least one job (I saw his empty office) and the salesman almost admitted, after 4 trips to the body shop it would have been cheaper for them to junk the S10 instead of trying to pass it off as a NEW vehicle!

ab

Edited by ablb

Hi Always_smile1st. :D Have you even bothered to look at the Warranty Booklet, as you were advised to do? The correct process to begin remediation for your problems are in there.

Do you realize that this Forum is not run by Ford? Do you understand that a letter writing campaign to the websites you have linked to will not solve your problem?

What you need to do has been explained to you, but it certainly seems you have ignored that advice.

You need to begin the process using the resources outlined in your Warranty Booklet.

What you are doing here is only beginning to make you look silly. We cannot help you, and while people will start off as sympathetic, what you continue to do will soon turn people against you.

Follow the procedures outlined in your Warranty Booklet. The rest of this is futile Internet nonsense.

Good luck. :beerchug:

[/quot

Do you realize that this Forum is not run by Ford?

If you don't like my post then, don't look at them. I don't rememeber stating this forum was ran by FORD. Thanks for all of your help. I guess your edge don't cause you any problem

I will just copy and paste my reply from your other post attacking people for trying to help you do something other than bitch and moan. Here it is:

Well, I was trying to give you some guidance to help solve your problems. Remember, the ones you posted about all over the place?

You complained here LINK: Report Your Complaints! and in multiple other posts about not being able to get any resolution to your concerns from the Dealership Service Department? Recall that?

Well, in your Warranty Booklet is a detailed description of the remediation process to follow if you have the specific type of problem you are complaining about. Phone numbers, addresses, organizations, etc etc.

It is called a "Conflict Resolution Process".

To assist you, I even included a link to the Ford website in my post, so you could download a copy of the Warranty Booklet in case you could not find yours.

There was no joke involved. I was just an individual making an honest attempt to help someone who "seemed" to be asking for help.

Unfortunately, I can now see that I was mistaken. You were not really asking for help. The above reply of yours makes it clear that you are the type that would rather complain (and make sarcastic remarks) than follow good advice and actually do something.

If you wanted to do something other than endlessly bitch and moan, you would have read your Warranty Booklet as I suggested in your post here LINK:Report Your Complaints! over a week and a half ago. Then, you would know what procedures and conflict resolution processes I was referencing. I should not need to type them out for you.

Since you would rather attack those who might be willing to help guide you, I will now let you continue with your Internet letter writing campaign. I will not make the mistake of trying to help you again.

You have all the answers, so good luck.

Edited by bbf2530