2015 Edge SEL Push Bumper Options

All,

New Member from NY. Great forum. I want to install a Setina PB400 Push Bumper on my 2015 Edge SEL. I know the factory says and the facia (cosmetically) is different, but can anyone confirm the front frame rail actually changed? Setinas Push Bumpers bolt through OEM holes in the frame. I can modify of course, just wondering.

I googled Push Bumpers for this year and came up with only (1), and its looks cheap.

Thanks. Mark in NY.

Are you asking whether the frame changed from 2014 to 2015? Most likely since it's a completely different platform.

Does the one you found say that it's only for 2015-2016 or does it say it fits previous years? That would be a good clue.

Or see if they have the same thing available for 2014 and see if it's the same part number.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I am asking if the frame changed? I can modify the plastic to a degree but wanted to see about the frame. And yes Setina only lists to the 2014 year from 2009. They said they do not have one for 2015-2016. So, does anyone know if the frames different? Or have a line on a good push bar?

I checked the site. Interesting enough the "Front Bumper" #17757 part number fits the 2014 is the same for 2015. If I am reading the blow up correctly, its just the cosmetic front facia that changed. I would love someone on the site to confrim this before I pull mine off?

Thanks for the fordparts site link, that will be helpful.

Mark.

I'll be curious of the results if you try this out. I'd like to get something similar for mine, or any other brush guard style. I'd like to add some lights to mine (volunteer FF) for a little more visibility. Light mounting options are limited on these, especially with mine being a lease.

• 2 weeks later...

WFD Edge- well I will def. get back to you. I am planning a complete upfit for my Edge (interior LEDs, etc.). I am also ordering a Setina transfer kit from the 2014 Push Bar, and am going to see how close it is. If not, I am going to get a 2015 Ford SUV one (its a little longer) and make it work. I should have it all done by mid-april.