Floormats

I purchased 16 edge sel and I'm looking for recommendations for floor mats besides the weathertech which I've had before in an escape and didn't think they were worth the money(I'm sure many will disagree). I'm thinking of trying huskys.

The ones that came with the vehicle dont cover much. Tia

I purchased 16 edge sel and I'm looking for recommendations for floor mats besides the weathertech which I've had before in an escape and didn't think they were worth the money(I'm sure many will disagree). I'm thinking of trying huskys.

The ones that came with the vehicle dont cover much. Tia

I agree the Ford mats don't cover much, especially on the drivers side. We ordered the optional all weather ones, but they ended up being the same size as the originals, just wasted our money! And while they are expensive, ended up going with the WeatherTechs. Happy with them as they fit well and cover a lot more area, again especially on the drivers side. Are the Husky ones that much cheaper?

There's not much difference in price. After just a couple years, dirt embedded in the weathertechs i had which wouldn't come out even with cleaning or scrubbing them. They were the tan ones though. I need black this time..may try another set.

• 2 weeks later...

There's not much difference in price. After just a couple years, dirt embedded in the weathertechs i had which wouldn't come out even with cleaning or scrubbing them. They were the tan ones though. I need black this time..may try another set.

I used my gas pressure sprayer and it seemes to clean better than a scrub brush. Also used a strong cleaner, Chemical Guys "Nonsense" on them. Came clean but bloched; light gray spots, dark gray areas, etc. Used their "Silk" dressing and they look like new.

I need a whole set of high quality ones. I have two young children and want to protect the interior much as possible. Do the huskys cover most of the the floor? The weathertechs had a snug fit but just looked worn out after 3 years. I am a low mileage driver and washed them regularly. Thanks for the replys everyone!