Edge SEL Plus at 6 months

leftpaul

I have had My Edge exactly 6 months now. Put 7200 miles on. I have had Zero problems. It runs great. The Edge gets up and goes when needed. It rides great. I drive 34 miles round trip to work and it is mostly Higway, altough HW 169 turns into a parking lot. I have been getting anywhere from 19mpg to 21 mpg. Had the oil changed at 4000 miles and rotated the tires. Paint looks good, the interior still great. I just wanted to post that my edge is running great. It seems like only the few problems get posted. Again, I could not be happier with my Edge.

To continue.. had my Edge since May 2007 - only issue is to get the small piece of trim stuck around the back vista window..

Otherwise.. all systems great - no issues, no burning smells, no paint blisters, no brake issues, no glare issues.

For all you lurkers - the Edge is great - awesome ride and awesome styling...

Just remember its still a vehicle... and ANY vehicle can have problems. I owned a Pontiac Grand Am, Toyota Solara and now the Edge.. - the biggest issue I have encountered.. bad computer motherboard on the Toyota that chimed in at 200 miles... replaced at 6000 miles after I called Toyota head office...

edgy: Truer words were never spoken. I had a 2002 Maxima that had the following issues:

- Hood catching air at 65 mph or higher

- Wind noise from rear vent window

- Brake pads would constantly torch rotors

- Paint would chip even if you looked at it

- Recall for accelerator stop

....and many others.