New Edge Owner! LOVE IT!

shghmhnh

Love my Edge!! Just got a 2008 Edge SEL and LOVE it! Had to get the "Vista" roof. I hope you all enjoy yours as much as I do. The first time I test drove one, I had a problem with the rear and blind spots. So, then I started looking into the freestyle/Taurus X, but the Edge is so much Edgier!!! I don't seem to have the blind spot in the 2008. Had test drove the 07. Pardon the pun! I will be coming to this place for any questions or concerns I have, just wanted to introduce myself and share thoughts with others! Sh from Indiana!

post-3039-1203805556_thumb.jpg

Best of luck with it. Looks awesome!

I have an '07 SEL Plus (Pewter) Didn't get the Vista or Nav but has pretty much everything else. I'm disappointed I didn't wait for the '08 with power liftgate.

Thanks! I didn't get the Nav either, but didn't want it. Neither the power liftgate. I LOVE the Vista! I think I'll have someone else drive so I can watch out the sunroof, like the girl in the commercial! My second choice in color was the silver or pewter. Glad I didn't get the Taurus X..it felt like a long tin box next to the edge!

Love my Edge!! Just got a 2008 Edge SEL and LOVE it! Had to get the "Vista" roof. I hope you all enjoy yours as much as I do. The first time I test drove one, I had a problem with the rear and blind spots. So, then I started looking into the freestyle/Taurus X, but the Edge is so much Edgier!!! I don't seem to have the blind spot in the 2008. Had test drove the 07. Pardon the pun! I will be coming to this place for any questions or concerns I have, just wanted to introduce myself and share thoughts with others! Sh from Indiana!

Welcome to the club. Just one question. I thought the 07s and 08s were basically the same cars. How can you

have a blind spot on the 07 but not the 08? Anyway, hope you enjoy your Edge!!

I willing to bet after driving the Taurus X - the blindspots are different...

I had a small issue when I went from my sport coupe to the Edge - takes a bit to adjust to your new perimeters - but the Edge has HUGE side mirrors which helped... and you need to train your eyes not to look at the A pillars in front...

Now.. its good to go... I am able to handle the Edge much better than the sport coupe...

Edited by Edgy Girl