MyFord Sync

recently I have been having trouble with phone calls through MyFord Sync on my 2014 Ford Edge. I can listen to my text messages and play my music with no problem. I do not drop the bluetooth connectivity. However when I receive phone call i accept the call and it continues to ring, then it will pick up I hear the caller than it drops according to MyFord Sync. The call however looks like it is still active on my phone but I can not hear or speak to my caller. I have restarted my phone and when it's back up and running it works until I turn off the engine. Once I get back in I have issues all over again. I have deleted my phone and reconnected it. Any ideas on what else I can do to get this to work again?

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

2014 Ford Edge Sync with MyFord Touch

Thanks

Stephanie

My two cents.

First make certain you have the latest operating system, curent one was released on June 27, 2026. Check you have latest release of Sync. Update if not and try again.

Next I would go to settings, Advanced Calling, Activate WiFi Calling and make certain it's turned "off". Also turn off your WiFi service on the phone and have someone call you in the car.

Lastly try a reload. Remove all bluetooth connections on the phone, then turn off and remove the phone battery for a few minutes. Remove your phone from Sync. Turn off the car, open the door, close door and then pair the cell phone. Have someone call.