Full Ford Edge bicycle roof mount kit

Drive XR7

SOLD!

I have since sold my Edge, but have a full roof mount kit that 100% works for 2006-2014 Edges with the Vista roof. I ran the roof rails with my Vista roof for about a year, but only used the crossbars and bicycle mounts once. They are in perfect working and cosmetic order and include all documentation and extra parts. I have even installed Thule compatible locks and will include all keys -- this is a must have for any Thule kit to prevent theft of your bikes and equipment.

I was able to install these and open the Vista moonroof all the way up with an inch or two of clearance between the glass and the bicycle mounts. Without the bicycle mounts, there is several inches of clearance between the crossbars and the Vista roof. I decided on this setup based on a review on these forums. Since I've sold my Edge, I no longer need this equipment.

You can buy each component or everything. I will list prices for each. I have about $1000 invested in this setup.

OEM Ford Edge Roof Rails. Will fit 2006-2014. $100+shipping

DSC_5014_zpskgee3bdw.jpg

DSC_5015_zpslwpktpuu.jpg

DSC_5016_zpsdihjtwfh.jpg

2x Thule Aeroblade Edge Raised Rail (L). All parts and manuals included. - $300+shipping for both - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009NN8MD2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

DSC_5006_zpswuvz9who.jpg

DSC_5007_zpsl0b1v2az.jpg

DSC_5008_zpsa1sie5ez.jpg

DSC_5009_zpsyalb90nc.jpg

DSC_5010_zps2kt1hwao.jpg

3abd7b5f-cb8d-4adb-a75e-413187e405ca_zps

2x Thule Thruride 535. One is configured for the left side of the car, the other configured for the right side. They can be mounted to any cross bars, but the Thule kit has an easy on/easy off option. All parts and manuals included. - $350+shipping for both. (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FSRO6ZA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

DSC_4996_zpsbk6fewob.jpg

DSC_4997_zpsmfi2ppof.jpg

DSC_5000_zps1h8hyfq3.jpg

DSC_5003_zpsiykxzpjf.jpg

DSC_5005_zpsjvvk0jyc.jpg

All set up:

20150724_090609_zpszbqnbj0t.jpg

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions!

Edited by Drive XR7