I guess we do know what we are doing!

I just picked up the new Consumer Reports Cars edition magazine.They say that the customer satisfaction is well above average for the Edge-82%.The Edge also has well above average reliability in 14 out of 17 catagories and was above average in 2.Only the audio system rated as average reliability.The MKX had above average customer satisfaction and had well above average reliability in 15 of 17 catagories.They say that both models have above average reliability for a used 07 and predict the same for the 08s.It adds amunition in the arguments with all those Ford-Lincoln haters out there(that means you Chevy guy).

While you are having that argument you can let that GM guy know that 2 Cadillacs and 5 Chevy/GMC/Hummers made the least reliable list.

Take that GM! :rockon:

i've Never liked Ford, until 03-01-2008, i've avoided them like the plague. (my dad had bad experience years ago which soured both of us) Needless to say 2 years ago he bought a new Merc. Montego which He LOVES for my mom. I decided to give them a try, WOW have i missed out on great vehicles (knock on wood) That consumer report made me very happy w/ my decision on my new Edge. congrats Ford for getting me hooked.

now why can't my 07 have Sync????

i've Never liked Ford, until 03-01-2008, i've avoided them like the plague. (my dad had bad experience years ago which soured both of us) Needless to say 2 years ago he bought a new Merc. Montego which He LOVES for my mom. I decided to give them a try, WOW have i missed out on great vehicles (knock on wood) That consumer report made me very happy w/ my decision on my new Edge. congrats Ford for getting me hooked.

now why can't my 07 have Sync????

I haven't driven a ford for 20 years based on bad experiences with both the cars and dealer network. I am extremely happy with both after getting a 2008 Edge and have said so to numerous friends.

As far as sync goes, I really don't see the great benefit. The blue tooth connectivity is fine but there are all kinds of options to get that. The MP3 connectivity doesn't work with my particular player but I have put zero effort in to figuring out why it doesn't work. I listen to talk radio or my CD's

Kudo's to Ford