Looking to buy a pair of OEM Fog lights. According to the dealer, they are not avaible(bunch o tards, they prob are). Was just wondering.. Thanks!

Bigger question is whether or not you want to pony up the dough. I have already checked on them and they wanted more than $200 for the set. For me, I would have to shell out extra dough for the switch and maybe the wiring.

Bigger question is whether or not you want to pony up the dough. I have already checked on them and they wanted more than $200 for the set. For me, I would have to shell out extra dough for the switch and maybe the wiring.

True that, but i liked the look of the OEM lights, they just didn't have any at the dealer! And as close to the ground as the fog lights are, i think the projectors are the only way to go. Had regular lights on a Cavi, and replaced them every 6 months.. But i have not had any problems outta my Trailblazer Projector fog lights, and its lowered, on the beltway, high speeds!!

Just found this courtesy of bbf2350:

http://www.teamfordparts.com/partlocator/i...m?siteid=214270

Foglight Assy - $47.16 (2)

Foglight Bulb back - $19.33 (2)

Headlamp Switch w/Foglights - $24.04

Hole Cover with Foglights - $36.10 (2)

Total: $229.22

Hmmmmm.......possible mod plan....:D

Yeah, just ordered them!! :yup:

Ill let you know how the install goes!! :hyper:

I don't know, i have not had a chance to crawl up under it yet...(headers came in for Trailblazer :happy feet: ) when ever i get the chance ill look... If not, wiring is not that difficult...

And...just ordered HID kit for Edge!

Edge might look good, but not as fast as Trailblazer SS!!

It does get much better gas mileage however.....

Edited by SOMDTBSS

a) Did you get Kooks, SLP, or Stainless Works headers for the TBSS? You know, the header thing has me thinking. I wonder what would happen if there were headers for the Edge. I wouldn't mind getting with Kooks or SW for that.

B) I'll agree on that.

c) Keep me posted as well. I want to add foglights to my SE.

d) I have 6000k HIDs in both the low and high beams of the Edge. Needless to say, the wife and I love it.

SLP Headers, MAC CAI, Ported & Polished Throttle Body, E-Fans, HSRK, Hotchkins rear sway bar and front bushings are this month. SLP top end(rockers arm and push rods), Corsa Touring Exhaust, and MSD ignition will be on the way. I already have the engine covers painted, HID installed, and working on a fiberglass custom enclosure.

P1000202.jpg

P1000197.jpg

Edited by SOMDTBSS

• 2 weeks later...