Picked up my Edge yesterday

jrez

I picked up my Edge yesterday. I ordered it on 10/9, so that wasn't too bad. The vehicle itself if phenomenal!!! It rides so smooth and is much quieter than my 01 Escape. Kudos to all that put out a vehicle that Ford should be very proud of.

The only problem I've had in my 20 hours of owning it, is that a couple of times I've put it in reverse it hasn't slipped into gear. I have to put it into drive and then back into reverse to get it into gear. Any idea what may be happening???

I picked up my Edge yesterday. I ordered it on 10/9, so that wasn't too bad. The vehicle itself if phenomenal!!! It rides so smooth and is much quieter than my 01 Escape. Kudos to all that put out a vehicle that Ford should be very proud of.

The only problem I've had in my 20 hours of owning it, is that a couple of times I've put it in reverse it hasn't slipped into gear. I have to put it into drive and then back into reverse to get it into gear. Any idea what may be happening???

I had the same problem for the first day or two, but I think that I wasn't actually getting it into the right position. . .over shot it.

I had the same problem for the first day or two, but I think that I wasn't actually getting it into the right position. . .over shot it.

Cool...thanks for the heads up...I'll try and watch more closely. It has only happened twice.

PS - I love this vehicle. I got an SEL+ w/ the BAMR and the Nav system. Awesome...awesome...awesome.

Love the BAMR. Used the Nav. system while in downtown Detroit without a hitch. What color did you get?

Redfire w/ a camel interior. My Escape was Brite Red w/ grey interior, but I wanted to lighten up the inside so I went w/ the camel. It looks really good. I also got Sirius, 18" aluminum wheels, rubber mats, and the cargo system.

How do you find the glare with the camel interioer? I'm here in Michigan and it didn't seem bad at all. . .of course, the sun really isn't out either.

I haven't noticed any...of course now I will look for it, I will see it, and it will bother the crap out of me. :)

I haven't noticed any...of course now I will look for it, I will see it, and it will bother the crap out of me. :)

It was sunny yesterday when I drove home (amazingly), I did see the glare you mentioned, but unless I looked for it I don't notice it while I'm driving. I don't know if it is any worse one way or the other. The next time I drive my Escape (I still need to sell it) I will be interested to see if I notice the same type of reflection.