What is the RedFire Curse???

Edge4JC

With a quick forum search and a bit more reading, I think you'll find that the "Redfire Curse" is nothing more than a poster's imagination drifting a little too far off on a boring day... :boring:

There is no more of a curse on red(fire) Edges than there is on red cell phones, ink pens, coffee cups, match packs, etc., etc...

Go with the Redfire if that's your choice, and enjoy your sharp looking Edge.... I do! :yahoo:

With a quick forum search and a bit more reading, I think you'll find that the "Redfire Curse" is nothing more than a poster's imagination drifting a little too far off on a boring day... :boring:

There is no more of a curse on red(fire) Edges than there is on red cell phones, ink pens, coffee cups, match packs, etc., etc...

Go with the Redfire if that's your choice, and enjoy your sharp looking Edge.... I do! :yahoo:

Thanks alot!! Thats what I'm going to do. I just kept hearing about it and it kind of got me thinking, so I thought I would ask. After a few days of no posts I figured it was a joke.

Thanks.

I bought Redfire.

Black is cursed if you ask me. My last Black truck I cursed at it all the time LOL. Could not keep that darn thing clean and free of swirls.

The black is so pretty!!! But we have a black car and my 4Runner is Metallic Grey so I wanted a color. I had a white Escape that I loved and was a great truck!!!! I love my 4Runner also but I wanted something a little sportier that still did the trick. I plan on sporting that RedFire up and making people go WOW!!!! :hyper:

• 3 weeks later...
I have had my red fire edge for just over 4 months now and quite frankly..............I LOVE IT!!! :wub::wub:

I am happy it's finally starting to warm up in the Burgh, we can take it to the dive in and have a groovy time!

:happy feet:

Well, my Redfire Edge arrived on Monday afternoon. I went straight up to look at it. Still had all the stickers and paper all over it but it was beautiful, even in the rain. I'm picking it up on Thursday afternoon and I can't wait!!!!

THREE people almost hit me the first day I drove my Edge to work (the 1st full day I drove it after taking home from the dealer) ... literally, I'm not exaggerating. the first guy cut across a parking lot and almost rammed me t-bone style, the 2nd one made a right turn, swung across 3 lanes and across the double yellow into my left turn lane, and the third randomly shot out of a driveway with no warning trying to make a left turn at a 45 degree angle through cross traffic when I already had a green light and started to go. another near t-bone (at a slightly lower-speed)

and I was driving extra cautious / slower than I normally would. two other people came mysteriously close to my car for no apparent reason.

still, I know in my heart there's no curse :) I also saw two other Redfire Edges that day... one was an SE when I got on the freeway and the other was a Limited on the street (I could see the lady looking over in her driver's side mirror lol). mine's an SEL, so we pretty much had the whole range covered!

besides, Edgy girl's ride isn't red (cream, I think) and she's been hit twice...