Need MKX owners help with mats?

I have been focusing on the Edge Limited in my search and with new incentives from Lincoln am also now looking at the MKX. When I went to test drive one the other night I was surprised to see that the Light Camel interior has a dark brown floor carpet and matching mats. The one issue I have with the Camel interior on the Edge was that I know from experience that the lighter carpets and mats show the dirt much more easily. So seeing the darker brown in the MKX was a very pleasent surprise. I also thought it gave it a little richer feel.

When I got home I went to the Lincoln accessories page to see if they had anything different. They appear to have the same cargo mat that only comes in black, but says MKX instead of Edge. Has anyone ordered this, is it the same material as the Edge one? I know some have complained that it is not very thick. Has anyone ordered the WeatherTech one? Did you get black or tan? How did it look and match the MKX interior? Anyone have pictures of them in their MKX to show?

I also looked at the premium carpeted floor mats for the MKX and was surprised that they came in Black, Camel and Stone, but no dark brown to match the MKX's interior. Is that correct? Has anyone ordered the premium mats, what color and how did they look?

Clayton