Sync Speaker Issues

msgtia

2008 Ford Edge Limited owner. Very cool and love driving it. Have 1,200 miles on it and noticed that the front speakers seem to cut out randomly for a few seconds when either the radio, cd or phone is putting out sound. Can't seem to find a pattern. It does it whether the speed volume adjustment is on or off. Wanted to push out to fellow Edge owners before making a trip to dealer if it continues. Very annoying.

hmm.. certainly does not sound right and might want to hit the dealer. if it is truly random, and not when the nav system is speaking to you and just like POW cut out sound, I would say it is an issue

the only time mine fades in/out is when the nav system is speaking directions to me it fades down the sound and moves it to the back. same with phone call coming in or in use, sound of radio or music or whatever was playing gets muted. other than that, no sound cut out.

hmm.. certainly does not sound right and might want to hit the dealer. if it is truly random, and not when the nav system is speaking to you and just like POW cut out sound, I would say it is an issue

the only time mine fades in/out is when the nav system is speaking directions to me it fades down the sound and moves it to the back. same with phone call coming in or in use, sound of radio or music or whatever was playing gets muted. other than that, no sound cut out.

Would you believe that your response just made me realize that I did not terminate a destination and although there was no voice command on directions, it was still lowering the speaker sound. You're a genius. As soon as I read your reply, it immediately came to me. Thanks for taking the time to respond. Much appreciated.