want to delete post

Always_smile1st

unfortunatly the dealer is right, if they can not duplicate the concern you can't fix it. If no codes were stored there isn't much they can do, other than keep driving it and hope to reproduce the concern. I know thats not what you wanted to here but that is the reality of the situation.

I'm wondering if anyone else having this problem or had this problem but it was fixed. A Texas dealership did review the video from my digital camera and told me they would be able to do anything since it did not happen when they had my edge. At the time both my nephews were in the car scared to dealth and wondering what was going on. Can anyone help our have any ideas.

I can't get the file to download.

Thanks for the info.

Hi Always_smile1st. :D Have you even bothered to look at the Warranty Booklet, as you were advised to do? The correct process to begin remediation for your problems are in there.

Do you realize that this Forum is not run by Ford? Do you understand that a letter writing campaign to the websites you have linked to will not solve your problem?

What you need to do has been explained to you, but it certainly seems you have ignored that advice.

You need to begin the process using the resources outlined in your Warranty Booklet.

What you are doing here is only beginning to make you look silly. We cannot help you, and while people will start off as sympathetic, what you continue to do will soon turn people against you.

Follow the procedures outlined in your Warranty Booklet. The rest of this is futile Internet nonsense.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Hi Always_smile1st. :D Have you even bothered to look at the Warranty Booklet, as you were advised to do? The correct process to begin remediation for your problems are in there.

Do you realize that this Forum is not run by Ford? Do you understand that a letter writing campaign to the websites you have linked to will not solve your problem?

What you need to do has been explained to you, but it certainly seems you have ignored that advice.

You need to begin the process using the resources outlined in your Warranty Booklet.

What you are doing here is only beginning to make you look silly. We cannot help you, and while people will start off as sympathetic, what you continue to do will soon turn people against you.

Follow the procedures outlined in your Warranty Booklet. The rest of this is futile Internet nonsense.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Can you tell me what this forum is for maybe I have the wrong idea? It does appear you know or claim to know what people should post about. Did I look at my Warranty Booklet? I guess you have jokes? What procedures are you referencing maybe I didn’t follow that one.

Can you tell me what this forum is for maybe I have the wrong idea? It does appear you know or claim to know what people should post about. Did I look at my Warranty Booklet? I guess you have jokes? What procedures are you referencing maybe I didn’t follow that one.

Well, I was trying to give you some guidance to help solve your problems. Remember, the ones you posted about all over the place?

You complained here LINK: Report Your Complaints! and in multiple other posts about not being able to get any resolution to your concerns from the Dealership Service Department? Recall that?

Well, in your Warranty Booklet is a detailed description of the remediation process to follow if you have the specific type of problem you are complaining about. Phone numbers, addresses, organizations, etc etc.

It is called a "Conflict Resolution Process".

To assist you, I even included a link to the Ford website in my post, so you could download a copy of the Warranty Booklet in case you could not find yours.

There was no joke involved. I was just an individual making an honest attempt to help someone who "seemed" to be asking for help.

Unfortunately, I can now see that I was mistaken. You were not really asking for help. The above reply of yours makes it clear that you are the type that would rather complain (and make sarcastic remarks) than actually follow good advice and do something.

If you wanted to do something other than endlessly bitch and moan, you would have read your Warranty Booklet as I suggested in your post here LINK:Report Your Complaints! over a week and a half ago. Then, you would know what procedures and conflict resolution processes I was referencing. I should not need to type them out for you.

Since you would rather attack those who might be willing to help guide you, I will now let you continue with your Internet letter writing campaign. I will not make the mistake of trying to help you again.

You have all the answers, so good luck.

Edited by bbf2530

What bbf2530 said.

And I'll add that while my post was a tad sarcastic, it was also a request for you to simply TELL us what the problem was so we could TRY to help you, rather than just saying the video wouldn't download.

But since you'd rather complain and whine than help yourself - you're on your own.