Got My New Edge

Edge4JC

Well, I finally got my new Edge. It only took 5 weeks. Just getting around to taking some pictures to post. So far I love it!!!! Already have 500 miles on it!!!!

RedFire AWD, Lt Stone Interior, BAMR, Navigation, Rear Management System, Bug Deflector, Mud flaps, rear bumper protector. All the bells and whistles!!!! On yeah, I got the DVD in the headrest!!! My granddaughter loves it!!! It will definitely take care of your headrest problem. You get nice new flat headrests that don't poke you in the back of the head.

So far it was worth waiting for.

JC

post-3282-1210122381_thumb.jpg post-3282-1210122455_thumb.jpg post-3282-1210122526_thumb.jpg

pinstripes? :) hmm I'm sure I don't remember that option. kidding!!

looks great I'm sure she rides as nice as she looks (quite a bit like mine but diff wheels and I have roof rails instead of BAMR). also my girlfriend has a dark grey toyota as parked next to yours in the photos so that made me do a double take

pinstripes? :) hmm I'm sure I don't remember that option. kidding!!

looks great I'm sure she rides as nice as she looks (quite a bit like mine but diff wheels and I have roof rails instead of BAMR). also my girlfriend has a dark grey toyota as parked next to yours in the photos so that made me do a double take

Pinstripes added extra!!! HAHA!!

Yep, thats my 2005 Toyota 4Runner. Love it!!! Just can't seem to part with it yet!!!!

Well, I finally got my new Edge. It only took 5 weeks. Just getting around to taking some pictures to post. So far I love it!!!! Already have 500 miles on it!!!!

RedFire AWD, Lt Stone Interior, BAMR, Navigation, Rear Management System, Bug Deflector, Mud flaps, rear bumper protector. All the bells and whistles!!!! On yeah, I got the DVD in the headrest!!! My granddaughter loves it!!! It will definitely take care of your headrest problem. You get nice new flat headrests that don't poke you in the back of the head.

So far it was worth waiting for.

JC

post-3282-1210122381_thumb.jpg post-3282-1210122455_thumb.jpg post-3282-1210122526_thumb.jpg

Very nice....

know you are just lovin' it...

Had mine for 8 months now (cannot believe it has been that long) and I still love it...It drives and rides SO goooood...