WHERE CAN I FIND CUSTOMIZED HEADLIGHTS?

Guys.. Any ideas on where I can find customized headlights for my Edge SEL 2007. I've tried searching the net, but I end up founding nothing at all. I guess the reason is that the car is still new and no customizing companies have made anything for this car yet.

I'm thinking about changing my front head bulbs to HID bulbs and having a customized headlights will defenetly give the car a cooler look.

Thanks guys and hope to hear from you soon.

I went through the links and I found this projector on retrosolutions website reported spam linktsxxenonprojectors.html ... Will it fit my Edge??? Another question... Projectors are used to get this straight line at the end of your light coverage area... right???? I really don't have any idea!!! What I want is HID lights but without this BLUR that blinds the other drivers driving in front of you...

Thanks... :rockon:

Edited by FaHaD ~ FaHaD

to clarify quickly..

you want DIGITAL HID lights.. the ones from Retro Solutions are great and work for me and others and he runs a special here for us on this forum, you can search to find his link and pricing offer. but an H11 kit like this reported spam link35WKIT.html (or the 55w if you desire - you can research why you would want 35w or 55w as opinions vary). As one of the first here to install a digital kit from Retro Solutions, I selected 35w in 5000k. my posts confirm how much I love them and easy they are to install.

next, 'projectors' are not the HID lights. what you linked to is NOT what you want nor can you use it.

the blinding 'blur' is mostly determined by what color temp you want - I will not go into that here, it is debated elsewhere - and if you adjust your headlights and cut off - also talked about here. but the general consensus on the web and here is 6000k is about as high a color temp as you want to go to play nice. so 4300-6000k range.

again, this topic, and your questions, are covered in depth in a several key HID threads, so read those through to help decide on your color temp, watts (35 or 55), digital (or not), where to buy, how to install, blah blah as every question has already been asked and answered pretty in depth in those existing threads.

• 2 weeks later...