New 2008 Edge Limited owner(s)

Retired_97

Hello.

My wife and I just bought a new 2008 Edge last week. Creme Brule w/the camel color interior.

So far, so good with it.

Great looking vehicle but, for the $'s spent on it, I would have imagined a few more "standard" features.

I can't believe that for $33,000 the navigation system wasn't included. Oh well, we have a Garmin anyway.

Hello.

My wife and I just bought a new 2008 Edge last week. Creme Brule w/the camel color interior.

So far, so good with it.

Great looking vehicle but, for the $'s spent on it, I would have imagined a few more "standard" features.

I can't believe that for $33,000 the navigation system wasn't included. Oh well, we have a Garmin anyway.

My wife has the same color combo on her 2008 Limited we got last November. We love it. We have a Garmin Nav unit too and it was a heck of a lot less than what Ford wanted for the built in version and we can use it in the other cars. The only thing we have added has been a set of weathertech floor liners and cargo liner.

My wife has the same color combo on her 2008 Limited we got last November. We love it. We have a Garmin Nav unit too and it was a heck of a lot less than what Ford wanted for the built in version and we can use it in the other cars. The only thing we have added has been a set of weathertech floor liners and cargo liner.

Funny, we are waiting on a Weather Tech cargo liner and a bug/stone deflector. The Ford OEM deflector was too rich for my blood.