Which Rims Do I Go With??

I want to order black rims for my new Edge SE. I found them, but I have two bolt pattern options even though I put in 18" wheels for a Ford Edge. Does anyone know which one I should go with? If I choose, I will get the wrong ones for sure.

I have the 18" wheels and am putting these new rims on the tires the car came with (I hope).

See below. I would appreciate feedback from anyone who knows tires and mods and stuff. I'm new to all this and have no idea what I'm doing.

Thanks!

They are both Zinik Violi-Z20 rims that someone from Georgia on here has on their Edge. That's exactly what I want!

Finish: Black

Bolt Pattern: 5x100,5x114.3

Wheel Size: 18x7.5

Offset: 42

OR

Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3,5x108

Edited by Suz

I want to order black rims for my new Edge SE. I found them, but I have two bolt pattern options even though I put in 18" wheels for a Ford Edge. Does anyone know which one I should go with? If I choose, I will get the wrong ones for sure.

I have the 18" wheels and am putting these new rims on the tires the car came with (I hope).

See below. I would appreciate feedback from anyone who knows tires and mods and stuff. I'm new to all this and have no idea what I'm doing.

Thanks!

They are both Zinik Violi-Z20 rims that someone from Georgia on here has on their Edge. That's exactly what I want!

Bolt Pattern: 5x100,5x114.3

OR

Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3,5x108

HI Suz. :D The bolt pattern on the Edge is 5x114.3, so either option will work. Also, since you have the 18" wheels now, your current tires will also fit the new wheels.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530