2018-2019 Edge Titanium wiring diagrams

Not quite sure if this is the best place to post this but here it is. I'm looking for the wiring diagrams for the overhead console and power to the rear view mirror area. I've searched this forum to no avail with only info on other models that don't apply to the new 2019 Edge.  Trying to pinpoint power only when vehicle runs. A wiring diagram would make this a lot easier rather than testing several connectors in this area. Appreciate any help.

After adapting my volt meter probes to get into the small connectors on the wiring harness, here is what I found.  The rear view mirror connector is really the only logical place to get 12 volts in this area. The overhead console is a no go, as the connector has extremely small connections and is thereby exceptionally hard to make any physical connection and that whole assembly is one piece.

So I tinned two pieces of wire at the ends so I could securely insert them into the inlet wiring side of the connectors and taped the wiring bundle with 88 electrical tape. This has left me two "pigtails" for my 12 volts & common, with each having a 1/4" connector attached. Now all I have to do is plug my camera  in. 

Will update when I actually test this out for a while.

Update: 3/19/2019.  This has worked out fine so far. No cord hanging down. Still, this was a pain in the rear to do. It would be so nice if auto mfg's put a power source in the upper console area. I know, wishful thinking.

IMG_20190305_142411.jpg

Edited by tk2fast
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...