My Sync Cheat Sheet

So, a bit back I made this little condensed cheat sheet with the key voice commands I found most used and useful as there is/was no way I could remember them all when first starting out as there are so many across each media item. I color coded, highlighted, organized it such that I think it is pretty easy to see at a quick glance and I have it laminated and velcroed on my fold down visor so I can flip it down real quick and prompt my self if I forget a command.

I was thinking maybe others would find it useful & have been meaning to add it here. Enjoy if so...

post-2453-1215017742_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lex Talionis

Thanks Lex! I think you just made me the hero of my house. My wife just got a new MKS and she has been upset that she hasn't had time to learn how to use the SYNC better. Can't wait to get home and show her the cheat sheet I made her today. jk...jk...

:beerchug:

Can't wait to get home and show her the cheat sheet I made her today. jk...jk...

:beerchug:

;) I can live with that.. you can take the credit.. she will think your the man

BTW, if errors are found I am wiling to edit the file... there may be other commands I omitted and that was because I felt these were the key ones

Lex,

This is awesome! I'm totally new to Sync so very helpful. One thought/suggestion - would it be possible for you to add column headers to each of the 4 columns describing what that column is? For example, is Column 2 what it is capable of doing or is it buttons that get pushed? Is Column 3 things you say when prompted?

Guess what I'm saying is - Does Column 2 prompt Column 3? Or 3 prompt 4? Just a newbie question/thought!

Thanks again for the sheet!!

Michael

well... column 1 is obviously the media item.. and the "+" sign indicates that it is said in conjunction with something from the other 3 columns but the other 3 columns do not need another column command (other than column 1) to make it function that command. that make sense? it is essentially column 1 + any other columns command for that media device row. eek.. makes it sound harder than it is

;) I can live with that.. you can take the credit.. she will think your the man

BTW, if errors are found I am wiling to edit the file... there may be other commands I omitted and that was because I felt these were the key ones

Lol, she would know better that to think I could do this as I don't have SYNC in mine but thanks anyways. I e-mailed it to her this morning and I am having it laminated at lunch as you suggested. Thanks again!!!

well... column 1 is obviously the media item.. and the "+" sign indicates that it is said in conjunction with something from the other 3 columns but the other 3 columns do not need another column command (other than column 1) to make it function that command. that make sense? it is essentially column 1 + any other columns command for that media device row. eek.. makes it sound harder than it is

Makes perfect sense!

Thanks so much! Things like this are what make this such an awesome place!

Michael