Delivery on hold??

Hi everybody

I ordered my Edge 2 month ago and the delivery has been set to end of June. Now my dealer tells me that the car is here in Montreal at the train station where the offload the cars, but the car has been put 'on hold' and the dealer cannot deliver it... did anyone have the same experience or does anyone know what this could mean? My dealer is unable to give more information since one week ! :banghead: !!!!

Any help is greatly appreciated...

• 2 weeks later...

ok, here is the update:

According to my dealer Ford deliverd about 180 cars to Montreal without final inspection by Ford. So they are on hold. No one (!) not even the district manager is able to tell when these cars are being released (inspected). So together with my Car Dealer we found another Edge which was suited by needs. Got it delivered last Friday and I love it!

However.. I got the 18" wheels with Chrome-Clad... its a plastic ring put onto the wheel, like the thing you buy at Canadian tire... how cheap is that!!!!!!!!!!!! I will get rid of these for next summer....

Thats all folks, enjoy and have nice ride....