Borla Catback exhaust

So I found a full catback exhaust for the 2019 Edge ST. So far I've only seen Borla with one available and it's, wait for it, $1600. Am I wrong thinking that's outrageous? I think I'll wait for some of the competition to come in and drive that down a little. My catback on a 13 Edge Sport was like 800 bucks. But there is hope boys. The parts are coming haha

Tony I ordered the borla cat back from CARID on the April 5 .Borla listed it $1550 and Carid.com said $1384 but after talking to customer service I was able to buy it for less than$1300, which included a military discount,tax and shipping. The only hiccup is it will not be shipped until May 3.They will work with you on price! Ask for Robert at ext.8847

Edited by eddie368
Add phone ext #

• 1 month later...

Update on borla cat back exhaust. Ordered on april 5 and was told it would ship in 10 days but that didn't happen,then was told it will be shipped may 3 but nope that did not happen either. Next they said it will be sent may 15.Now after several more weeks I was told by borla that the exhaust  will ship tomorrow am may 29 and will arrive on the 30th or 31st. So I plan to install it this weekend. then schedule a dyno tune next week if all goes well.

• Like 1