2018 Ford Edge Titanium, door pillar rattle/knocking

Arby

After buying my 2018 Ford Edge Titanium last summer, I noticed that when I reach highway speeds of around 100 kph or 60 mph I hear this rattle or knocking coming from the drivers side rear door or pillar. Almost as if wind is getting inside and causing this vibration or rattle or knocking. When I reduce my speed it stops. Any ideas on correcting this issue.

• 1 year later...
On 4/19/2019 at 3:21 PM, Arby said:

After buying my 2018 Ford Edge Titanium last summer, I noticed that when I reach highway speeds of around 100 kph or 60 mph I hear this rattle or knocking coming from the drivers side rear door or pillar. Almost as if wind is getting inside and causing this vibration or rattle or knocking. When I reduce my speed it stops. Any ideas on correcting this issue.

Might be a little late, but I had that exact issue. The only difference is that is came from the passenger side front door. I figured out what it was..... small little rocks that go in this small open space right behind the mudflap that is behind the front passenger wheel. There is an area from where the front door begins, and the mudflap. When going faster these little rocks swing right up in there and then they do the bingo roll at highway speeds. I stick the hose to it and blast them out.