Limit of adjustment of the back parking brake

Hi. As I already wrote my rear brake plates in other subject have 160,000 km, and I think of their replacement. But after all I use them. My question concerns the maximum setup of the parking brake whether there is control limit more precisely? I know that the parking brake is adjusted  rotation of sprocket, this rotation will press parking pad to disk. To what state it is possible to twist this sprocket, there is restriction after which limit pad of rear parking brake needs to be changed? 
 My feelings, I rotate sprocket is greatest possible, but rear parking brakes poorly hold the car. I hope clear have told about problem. I want to learn whether there is limit of clip of rear parking brake after which control by rotation will not work?

Thus I would like to learn how it is long possible to adjust back parking brakes that they worked for 100%? It depends on opportunities of adjustment of an asterisk or it will be possible until the back block of the parking brake is erased?

Thanks.

Edited by EDST777

• 3 months later...

Hey EDST.  I finally got around to this job last weekend.  The new brake shoes fixed the problem.  This was surprising to me, as I hardly ever use the parking brake, and did not expect it to be that worn down. 

In fact, I had to move the slack adjusters all the way in the other direction, in order to get the rotors to go back on.

• Thanks 1