Got my tune in!

capnkirk52

Got the tune in the Edge and the car feels a ton better, MPG went up about 1mpg on the Hwy and I'd have to say 3 in the city. I only have about 100 miles on since install but it feels great. We are still ironing out some things but should be handled soon!

I have to recommend this to anyone who wants a bit more performance out of their 3.5L Duratec

Torrie from the fast parts network tuned this car and my 05 Escape. Customer service is second to none and in both tunes performance and MPG were up...

www.fastpartsnetwork.com

torrie@fastpartsnetwork.com

Tell him Jared recommended him.

Got the tune in the Edge and the car feels a ton better, MPG went up about 1mpg on the Hwy and I'd have to say 3 in the city. I only have about 100 miles on since install but it feels great. We are still ironing out some things but should be handled soon!

I have to recommend this to anyone who wants a bit more performance out of their 3.5L Duratec

Torrie from the fast parts network tuned this car and my 05 Escape. Customer service is second to none and in both tunes performance and MPG were up...

www.fastpartsnetwork.com

torrie@fastpartsnetwork.com

Tell him Jared recommended him.

Was this done using a handheld flash tuner or by installing a chip?

I would like some more details since I would like to be doing this with my MKX.

-Dan

SCT Xcalibrator 2. It is a hand held unit that you can purchase from Torrie with the tune already on it. He can then adjust the tune if need be via email. The tuner is USB compatible so thats how you get the tune from your email to the unit.

I believe price is $399 for the tuner with his tune on it. I paid that when I got it for my '05 escape and then when I switched to the Edge I had to pay $100 for the Edge files.

It's a better vehicle now and as soon as we can figure all the little nuiances to the 6sp tranny, it will be even better!

• 3 weeks later...
SCT Xcalibrator 2. It is a hand held unit that you can purchase from Torrie with the tune already on it. He can then adjust the tune if need be via email. The tuner is USB compatible so thats how you get the tune from your email to the unit.

I believe price is $399 for the tuner with his tune on it. I paid that when I got it for my '05 escape and then when I switched to the Edge I had to pay $100 for the Edge files.

It's a better vehicle now and as soon as we can figure all the little nuiances to the 6sp tranny, it will be even better!

Have you had Torrie change anything in your tune since first getting it? Any changes in the performance and gas mileage?

-Dan