Ford Edge 2013 SEL Interior Door Part Drivers seat

Hello people!!! i need some help here. Been looking for this part but i don't know why, i can't find it. Is from the drivers door and it broke.

Here are some pics. In the full door, the part is under a red line. When i pull it out, it has a part number that i can't find.

Thanks in advance!!!

Ford Edge Door Trim Front Left (Driver)-part.png

Ford Door Part number.jpg

That may be a casting number.  I need the same part only for the left rear door on a 2014 Edge.  Mine has a scar from a dog crate. Most of it rubbed out but I don't want to rub down to black plastic (is that silver paint on black plastic????)  Ford told me you have to order the whole door panel and junk yards most likely only sell the whole panel.  If you find out anything let me know

Edited by bubbadewsky

Thanks for replying. 

Actually the door on the first pic is not mine, is from another pic, but it is the same door. That part in my 2013 EDGE is silver, but i have no idea how to find that part number. In fact, if you go to those online parts website, it will show you the door and parts from it, but this piece won't show.

It is strange.