Mud Flap bottom and forward of rear wheel

I just noticed that the passenger side mud flap inside the wheel house at the bottom near the rocker panel is missing. Driver's side rear wheel house has one. Ford Parts describes it as base part number 11398 with two pieces of hardware to attach it. They are different left and right.

Has anyone ever lost one of these, I wonder?

Gonna get our dealer to order it for me and I'll install it. Think it went missing when the vehicle encountered a raccoon, landing in a ditch, as it ripped off the sail panel under the front bumper and removed the streamlining panels underneath. Total damage to the vehicle was about $1900 CDN. This mud flap might have been ripped off when the vehicle was pulled out of whatever problem it was in after the raccoon encounter.

Incidentally, the scuff plate on the passenger side has an 'Edge' signature in it that is LED powered. Stopped working when the connection came up lame from water corrosion.

Think the rocker panel might have been slightly submerged and that's why the connection became corroded.

Pictures and description of the mud flap are included.

Rear Mud Flap Deflector Part LookUp.docx