Shaking in gear...real shaking

mamerc

Daughter has a 2015 SEL, travels 20 miles to work and thankfully trouble started a block from home. Car started to shake very bad at the stop sign. no warning lights and no history. putting the car in park, everything is back to normal. I'm not talking "vibration" here. I'm talking this motor wants out on the car shaking! Check all mounts and removed the driverside upper, checked and it was like new.  Trans fluid is correct, if this was a flywheel or TC issue, wouldnt it shake on idle in Park? I find nothing online with this problem. No lights, no codes.  Ill update with vid when I can......Update, I will get a better video when I go to her house today

Edited by mamerc

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2019 at 2:06 PM, mamerc said:

Daughter has a 2015 SEL, travels 20 miles to work and thankfully trouble started a block from home. Car started to shake very bad at the stop sign. no warning lights and no history. putting the car in park, everything is back to normal. I'm not talking "vibration" here. I'm talking this motor wants out on the car shaking! Check all mounts and removed the driverside upper, checked and it was like new.  Trans fluid is correct, if this was a flywheel or TC issue, wouldnt it shake on idle in Park? I find nothing online with this problem. No lights, no codes.  Ill update with vid when I can......Update, I will get a better video when I go to her house today

would 

On 10/13/2019 at 2:06 PM, mamerc said:

would love to help you but the video wont load.  upload to youtube and post the link