I wonder if it is just me or is it all 2019 Edge Titanium’s now.
If I leave the car with heated seat and or heated steering  wheel on, they don’t cancel on ignition cycle as they used to do on my 2016 Edge. 
I have been told by my local Ford dealership that this is how they work now, it is not a problem. 

Are they correct or not?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 2019 Titanium as well and like that the heated seats and steering wheel stay on with ignition cycling, although a physical button for the heated steering wheel would have been prefered to one buried in the touch display

Is there a way to get the HVAC system to remember other settings such as Front Defrost and Floor Vents  and NOT cancel them with ignition cycling?

Correction/Explanation:  The current HVAC settings are often forgotten when using the FordPass Phone App for remote start.  However, they seem to be remembered when using the key fob for remote start.

Edit: I found the vehicle settings display that allow one to choose heating/cooling settings preferences when using remote start. Mine were set at Automatic from the factory ;)

Edited by Cold Forged