Hauling Cargo

This was my first full weekend with my new Edge. I had read a post somewhere that someone bought a vinyl picnic tablecloth to use in the back whenever they hauled anything. I followed their advice. I bought the kind that is vinyl on one side and felt on the back side. I even found one that matched the Med Lt Stone interior for only $7 at Walmart. I bought a queen size rice bed at auction today and the table cloth (60"x100") worked great in the back with the rails and posts. I strapped the headboard to the roof rails. The tablecloth also fold up pretty small and fits easily in the spare tire area.

I plan to get the WeatherTech cargo liner, but you need more protection than that if you are hauling long items with the seats down.

I started to get the WeatherTech floor mats, but opted for some $20 rubbermaid ones from Target. They look and fit just as good as the WeatherTech for a fraction of the costs. I don't need the extreme liners since we never get snow down here in Savannah.

I have the Medium Light Stone interior and went with black floor mats. The contrast works well with the two tone interior. I saw somene selling their new factory carpet mats on ebay. I believe I will do the same.

I also posted a few new pics of my Savannah Edge in my gallery.