Does your EDGE whining?

ug.mac

Thanks for the info. The whining noise I'm complaining is not as same as what you hear at ON position. This whining is more electric noise alike (like charging a capacitor), you won't notice there is whining if you are not concentrate.

But anyway I'll talk to the dealer once again. :)

Mine only makes that noise when I am backing up. My brother told me it is the brakes adjusting themselves. Let us know what you find out from the dealer. I need to know if I should take mine in.

I have a FWD SEL without the tow package. I am getting 14.9 mpg all city driving. (I am manually calculating the mpg, not taking what the computer says) What are you getting?

• 1 month later...
hi,

i get a noise also on my mkx, sounds like the sound a wiper blades makes when its wiping, squeaky type of sound. also wondering if nayone noticed their headlight fogging up really bad when it rains.

Hi,

I notice a little whinning noise around 40mph in my MKX. On the good front, I am averaging 19.1 in the city and 27.3 on the highway

Hi,

I notice a little whinning noise around 40mph in my MKX. On the good front, I am averaging 19.1 in the city and 27.3 on the highway

i think that whining noise is normal, the one i was talking about sounds like something rubbing somewhere, or something touching, it happens ever so often, i live in nyc, and my mileage really sucks, right now i am averaging about 11 mph mostly city driving, but i only have about 300+miles on it, i am hoping it gets better as the engine breaks in.