fordwarrantys.com

wehavean08edgenow

I know this probably goes in the maintenance and TSB's section, but I thought it would be viewed more here. I just completed an extended warranty & premium maintenance plan transaction for HUNDREDS less than my local dealers were charging. Just like Jack (The ESP manager) had said on the phone, I got my envelopes in the mail confirming my contracts. I am just so thrilled that I saved so much money. I know this site and dealership has been brought up in other threads, but there was never any reviews on the ACTUAL PURCHASING of anything from them.

I said, so essentially, you take my information from the website, type it into the contract, and sell it to me as if I were sitting there in Connecticut. They give volume discounts because they sell on the internet, but they are the real deal!

The dealer I bought my edge from quoted me for a 7 yr/100k $50 deduct PREMIUM CARE ESP=$2285. Another local dealership said $2000. I paid $1835 after internet discount. I opted not to get the additional first day rental, or the tire protection service.

As for the premium maintenance plan (6 yr/97,500 highest you can go) a local dealer said $1250, another around $1150. I got mine for $1015 through fordwarrantys.com.

To do the maintenance plan justice, I compared the costs of the maintenance plan to 3rd party costs (Valvoline Instant Oil change, NTB, etc). Over the life of the vehicle, accounting for oil changes, tire rotations, engine & cabin air filter, brake pads (ford pays for pads, but not rotors), tires, I saved over $1600. I was sold.

I am not a salesman for this dealership, or any car dealership. Just a regular customer that had a great experience when it came to customer service and price.

GIVE THEM A TRY!!!!

Hi all. :D In addition to the good site which "wehavean08edge" listed above, you can also access pricing and purchase Ford ESP Plans here: LINK: Ford ESP Plans.

It is the actual Ford Motor Company Site for ESP Plan purchases (as opposed to an individual Dealer site). Click on the blue "Ford Extended Service" banner at the top of the page (towards the middle).

I am not vouching for pricing, as I assume the pricing on this Ford site will be close to MSRP. I am just giving everyone another option to compare pricing.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

Once you have settled on the plan you want, print out the quote and take it to your Ford/L/M dealership to see if they will match it. If there is a contest going on (trip for the F&I Manager) they may be willing to meet, or beat, the price.

Also, ask the Service Manager if he/she would get the plan for you at the quoted price (or better). They love ESP.

Call around and talk to other Service managers and F&I managers - some woild make you a deal just to make you a customer.

Remember that the dealership has to pay an extra $100 per contract if you are over 1 year or 12,000 miles.