DirectJG HIDS! New Website!

DirectJG

I'm not going to bash out on other sellers. It's just not my game plan. And quite frankly, I don't need to resort to such tactics. ;)

However, I will defend our product. And to date, not one kit has been returned due to defects within the system. I have been selling these same manufacturer's kits for a little over 3 years. Our manufacturers defective rate on these kits is 0.3%

Edited by DirectJG

Were the foglamps on the Edge also replaced with HID's? If so, can you post the link for that?

Thanks!

Ron,

Yes, I replaced my foglight bulbs with HIDS. Pic 4, 5 and 6 are just the foglights with HIDs. The bulb is an H11. Let me know if you need any other angle.

Edited by DirectJG

• 2 weeks later...
Hi JG, on your vehicule list its says that my 07 F150 takes 9140 for fog lights and I don't see a kit available, is this accurate or will something else work in there.

Bubba

Brother,

9140 = H10 It is the same bulb.

Headlight and Fog light Bulb cross reference for 9140

Thanks!

Edited by DirectJG

2 Questions...

1) Are the kits made in USA? or made in Taiwan? or Korea???

2) Do you have any pics of what the 6000's look like.... a pic with the 6000s in one headlight, and the 8000s in the other headlight would be nice too see.

I want whiter but not too too blue.... I'm not sure if 8000 is too blue for my taste.

Thank you.

2 Questions...

2) Do you have any pics of what the 6000's look like.... a pic with the 6000s in one headlight, and the 8000s in the other headlight would be nice too see.

I want whiter but not too too blue.... I'm not sure if 8000 is too blue for my taste.

Thank you.

Smack:

1. Answer = Shanghai (I can also get US kits.. PM me or email me for more information)

2. Yes. Check out my website. Scroll down to Jane's Edge. First two pics are 6000k.. Third is 8000k. On the second row, the first pic is 6000k light on the wall.. second and third is 8000k ( both low and fogs )

Thanks!

Edited by DirectJG

2 Questions...

Thank you.

Smack,

I PM'd you! Check your messages!

Smack:

1. Answer = Shanghai (I can also get US kits.. PM me or email me for more information)

2. Yes. Check out my website. Scroll down to Jane's Edge. First two pics are 6000k.. Third is 8000k. On the second row, the first pic is 6000k light on the wall.. second and third is 8000k ( both low and fogs )

Thanks!

Thank you i did get your pm but i couldnt read it for some reason. This answered my questions. I'm considering the 8000k's though cuz I like the look.

Once I'm sure, I will be making the order through you. Let me ask you something... do you have the 3000k hid h11? I'm interested on those for the fogs.... and either 6000 or 8000k h11's for the low beam. Not sure yet.

As far as the drl's... any issues with that? The low beam acts as the drl's as well.

Thank you for the reply though:)

Thank you i did get your pm but i couldnt read it for some reason. This answered my questions. I'm considering the 8000k's though cuz I like the look.

Once I'm sure, I will be making the order through you. Let me ask you something... do you have the 3000k hid h11? I'm interested on those for the fogs.... and either 6000 or 8000k h11's for the low beam. Not sure yet.

As far as the drl's... any issues with that? The low beam acts as the drl's as well.

Thank you for the reply though:)

Smack:

Yes, I do have 3000k in H11 on my site! I just filled an order for an H11 in 3000k a couple days ago. 8000k is a great color. I personally think my edge looks great in 8000k. I tried the 6000k, but it wasn't doing it for me. Don't get me wrong, the light output is awesome.. But the 8000k color blew me away.

My Edge doesn't have any problems with the DRL's. I have no flickering whatsoever.

Thanks!