Pics of the rear of the NAV system, anyone???

I'm looking to see if anyone has any pics of the rear of the NAV SYSTEM (where all the wires are plugged in). Maybe from a previous install you did..... or someone that's about to remove the NAV SYSTEM, maybe you could take some pics and posted on here.

Hell or if someone has removed the NAV sys, maybe you could take it out from whatever closet you have in, and take a few pics of it.... could ya???

Thank you.

I'm looking to see if anyone has any pics of the rear of the NAV SYSTEM (where all the wires are plugged in). Maybe from a previous install you did..... or someone that's about to remove the NAV SYSTEM, maybe you could take some pics and posted on here.

Hell or if someone has removed the NAV sys, maybe you could take it out from whatever closet you have in, and take a few pics of it.... could ya???

Thank you.

Why don't you take yours out. You seem to know everything. It very easy to do. Oh wait i'm a mechanic so I guess I must be to dumb to figure it out.

Already did it, and it took less than 15 minutes to remove it- take the pics- and put it back in place... but only cuz I stopped to have a beer

How long would it take you to do it DRUCK??? Oh wait, you probably need to check the book and see how it's done first! ROFLOL!!!!

Well good for you. I hope you never need to take your car to the dealership for a repair. But i'm sure you can just do it all yourself.