New 18" Chrome Wheel Available for Edge

Former Ford ZM

• 1 month later...
*hits head* DUH...thanks ug.mac...

I was looking in the wrong area on the site!!

:rant:

I ordered the new wheels (available only on the AWD models) but mine hasn't been built yet. :cry: Has anyone else ordered them and has taken delivery? I would love to see a picture! :yup:

I doubt that is accurate info. If it fits the AWD it will fit the FWD. As long as we are talking 17" ---> 17" or 18" ---> 18". They are the same thing?

Unless I hear otherwise, I am going to assume someone misled you. :shrug:

No big deal, I have been looking at many different wheels available for the Edge on tirerack.com and other various sites.

I doubt that is accurate info. If it fits the AWD it will fit the FWD. As long as we are talking 17" ---> 17" or 18" ---> 18". They are the same thing?

No big deal, I have been looking at many different wheels available for the Edge on tirerack.com and other various sites.

What is it you don't find accurate, no one has said they wont fit, only that Ford does not offer it on FWD.

And that is correct, just go to http://www.fordvehicles.com/ and check, it's just like Ford not offering fog lights on SE trim models.

jimmerz.....Check the Ford website under wheels & tires.....

http://www.fordvehicles.com/crossovers/edge/features/

"18-inch 6-spoke aluminum chrome-clad wheels on P245/60R18 black sidewall all-season tires (AWD only)"

In the picture they are the ones on the left.

I see what you are saying...

From FORD they are only available on AWD models. They will fit any Edge. I guess that is where I was confused.

They are pretty Sharp though.

I like these also.... Well it won't show the ones I like. But they are the O.Z. Sardegna 20's and they look like this:

Sardegna.GA.dw.gif

Edge.18.Black.gif