Newbie from N.E. Ohio

Boogie

Just traded my wifes 07 Caravan and my 06 Ram in for 2 new Edges. 0% financing ya know!

Looking through these forums and seeing what can be done to dress these Edges up is what was the deciding factor on the purchase, along with the 0% financing of course.

Pick both of them up tommorow. One silver SE and one black SE. How do you all like them after owning them for a while?

Just traded my wifes 07 Caravan and my 06 Ram in for 2 new Edges. 0% financing ya know!

Looking through these forums and seeing what can be done to dress these Edges up is what was the deciding factor on the purchase, along with the 0% financing of course.

Pick both of them up tommorow. One silver SE and one black SE. How do you all like them after owning them for a while?

Hey there and welcome to the forum!

Me and my wife bought us a 2008 Limited in August and I tell you what! -- It's the best vehicle I have ever owned!!! We absolutely love it! I have always been one to do dress up stuff as well - I really would like to get a stainless grille for the front of ours but it sure is hard to replace something that is in perfect shape and looks awesome as it is. There is one company that makes a a nice insert - Precision Grills - I would like to put some front fender vents on as well - makes it look "Hungry" if you know what I mean. Anyway.... welcome to the forum and congrats! You will love them. I am from Mogadore, Ohio just to let you know!!!!

Leo

Hey there and welcome to the forum!

Me and my wife bought us a 2008 Limited in August and I tell you what! -- It's the best vehicle I have ever owned!!! We absolutely love it! I have always been one to do dress up stuff as well - I really would like to get a stainless grille for the front of ours but it sure is hard to replace something that is in perfect shape and looks awesome as it is. There is one company that makes a a nice insert - Precision Grills - I would like to put some front fender vents on as well - makes it look "Hungry" if you know what I mean. Anyway.... welcome to the forum and congrats! You will love them. I am from Mogadore, Ohio just to let you know!!!!

Leo

Well getting two did not pan out, so I traded my Ram in on one... an 08 SE. I love it so far.

Sorry to say... Euclid.

Don't be sorry , Cleveland is a comeback city . The Brownies have even won a few games lately . Great restaurants downtown , theatre district and places like the House of Blues , Hard Rock , the Rock Hall , etc. I'm originally from NC ,lived in TX for 8 yrs in the oil business and now here for 24 . Doesn't that make me an honorary Buckeye? BTW ,I'm from Munroe Falls. :rockon:

Edited by BLACK ICE

Don't be sorry , Cleveland is a comeback city . The Brownies have even won a few games lately . Great restaurants downtown , theatre district and places like the House of Blues , Hard Rock , the Rock Hall , etc. I'm originally from NC ,lived in TX for 8 yrs in the oil business and now here for 24 . Doesn't that make me an honorary Buckeye? BTW ,I'm from Munroe Falls. :rockon:

Outside of the crappy roads, high rate of unemployment, and bad weather, I agree with you. The only bad thing about the rock hall is they don't do any of the ceremonies here, there all in N.Y. City. Don't get me started on the Buckeye's either, that another disappointment in itself.