Dash mount 2011-2014

So i started looking for other device mounting options for the Edge.  I have installed a panavise InDash mount.  however it being on the right of the touchscreen is a bit farther than other vehicles.

I found that pro clip, as previously discussed here mounts above the ignition cylinder.    I am ready to order that and a vertical extension plate get it out from behind the wiper stalk.   Then I found that A-Tach mounts makes  one for 2007-2010 and 2015-current.

There is a gap in the middle; so I reached out to customer service asking why that was the case.  

The wrote back with the following.

Hello Will,

Thank you for contacting us with your interest on our A-Tach Mounts.

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer a mount for the 2011 - 2014 Ford Edge. We are trying to offer as many mounts as we can design but we understand it might be a little difficult to find and get into a vehicle once it is no longer being sold at the dealerships as new. This particular Ford Edge model has been exceptionally difficult to find. We are not located in a large metro area but, before replying we checked the local used car dealerships and did find a 2013 Edge at a dealership we have not worked with yet. We can’t promise anything but will do what we can to design a mount that will work for your vehicle. We want to be able to offer a mount for this vehicle and will send you a message as soon as we are able to get into the vehicle to let you know a mount will be coming soon.

We hope this information helps and invite you to contact us with any further questions.

The A-Tach Team

So I guess if you want something other than proclip or Panavise for 2011-14, send them an e-mail and show them there is some interest still.

Edited by thesavo