Info Center doesn't Auto Dim

This just happened today. Got in my 2015 Edge Titanium after dark and the info center didn't auto dim. I checked the settings and it was on Auto Dim, but didn't. And let me tell you, when it's dark out here that info center light is BRIGHT!! Pulled over and manually changed it to Night Mode, so it works. But will not auto change. Any ideas? Is there an "ambient" sensor somewhere that could be blocked? Or just gone bad? Hate to take in it "IN" just for something like this. I did try a Master Reset, but all that did was lose my Bluetooth connection, and reset the clock to an hour earlier than it really is. 

Ok, fix it. Kinda scary. Apparently the lights need to be on AUTO for the auto stuff in the Info Center to work. Hmmm. Somewhere in the past few days my lights got switched to ON rather than Auto, and that was the issue. Messed with the High Beams, too. They wouldn't stay engaged. Set the lights to AUTO and it all works. I don't follow the logic behind it. But I'm leaving this here in case someone else has the same issue. The scary bit is I didn't notice before.