Headlight Adjustment

Question?

Does anyone know exactly how to adjust the headlights on an 07 SEL? My right headlight is a lot lower then my right and is quite annoying. It looks like there is an adjuster on top of the assembly, uses an allen wrench, but headlight does not move when turning in either direction. I took it to the dealership and they said they adjusted it, but still way off, a little more then before. As far as I can tell both headlights are positioned exactly the same, meaning gaps match from all angles. Any ideas on how to get them to match?

Question?

Does anyone know exactly how to adjust the headlights on an 07 SEL? My right headlight is a lot lower then my right and is quite annoying. It looks like there is an adjuster on top of the assembly, uses an allen wrench, but headlight does not move when turning in either direction. I took it to the dealership and they said they adjusted it, but still way off, a little more then before. As far as I can tell both headlights are positioned exactly the same, meaning gaps match from all angles. Any ideas on how to get them to match?

The procedure is outlined in the owner's manual - however one part isn't very clear. IIRC you have to use a philips screwdriver down inside the plastic hex opening that looks like it would take an allen wrench. It's very easy to do once you find the screw. Turn the lights on and shine them on a wall while you're adjusting.