2016 Ford Edge 2.0 Oil on Spark Plug

So I have a 2016 Forde Edge 2.0 with almost 49K on it. My wife mainly drives this car (mostly city driving), and she came home last week with a check engine light on, and said there was a shudder in the engine. So I hooked up the OBDII reader to it, and it was a misfire on cylinder 3. So to be safe, and it was pretty cheap to do, I replaced all 4 plugs, and the ignition coil for the number 3 cylinder. While doing this I noticed that the number 3 plug had oil on the threads, and was a little bit darker on the electrode area, but not too bad. So I went ahead, and put everything back together, and I have been watching for blue smoke. Everything was fine, until yesterday, which is 5 days from when I changed the plugs and coil, and now there is blue smoke at cold start up, and a bit of a shudder in the engine as soon as it starts up, but it hasn't thrown a code again yet. Has anyone else seen anything like this with there eco boost? I know some people talk about turbo's going bad, and oil leaking past the seal causing blue smoke at cold start up, but I wasn't sure if that would be specific to 1 cylinder. Any help would be generally appreciated.