New from midwest

jacksheadache

Well to make a long story short. We bought my wife a 2003 nissan murano a month ago and the thing blew up, and stuck us with a $10,000 bill! (don't ask)

Anyway. We decided to buy something a little nicer and more reliable and ended up with the Edge. We have had one :finger: of a storm/ice storm here today and the AWD system in this car is incredible. This one isn't loaded like the Murano was, no sunroof or heated seat options.. but it feels like a far nicer car.

I have a few things in mind... when the weather gets a little nicer I can't wait!

Almost forgot the import stuff. It's a 2008 and light blue.

Nicholas

Edited by jacksheadache

Well to make a long story short. We bought my wife a 2003 nissan murano a month ago and the thing blew up, and stuck us with a $10,000 bill! (don't ask)

Anyway. We decided to buy something a little nicer and more reliable and ended up with the Edge. We have had one :finger: of a storm/ice storm here today and the AWD system in this car is incredible. This one isn't loaded like the Murano was, no sunroof or heated seat options.. but it feels like a far nicer car.

I have a few things in mind... when the weather gets a little nicer I can't wait!

Almost forgot the import stuff. It's a 2008 and light blue.

Nicholas

We looked at the the Muranos when shopping for the Edge...sure, the LED tailights are cool, but from the side and rear, it looks identical to a Rogue. Besides, the Edge has a far more eye catching grill than the 'jack-o-lantern' Murano one. You'll love your Edge and these forums.

Welcome aboard!