Rotor and Brake Question

2015EdgeOwner

Hello and Thank You for adding me to the Forum! 

My wife owns a 2015 Ford Edge Titanium AWD 2.0L built in 11/15 with a 345MM Front Rotor

I'm trying to replace the rotors and pads front and back and I'm finding different info and was wondering if anyone has been through the same thing. 

When I look the car up on their website powerstop.com it only asks for the front rotor size and gives me this kit CRK7143 to use on my car with front rotors 345MM. So, I'm hoping this is the correct info and parts I need.

My problem is some other websites show different parts for my same car, the 2015 Ford Edge Titanium with 345MM front rotors, but it is also based on the manufacture date of the vehicle. It asks if the vehicle was manufactured to 01/18/2015 or from 01/19/2015. Since my car was manufactured in 11/15 it suggests I need a different kit than what powerstop.com shows.

Here is an example from Autozone and they show a different part (CRK7231) based on the manufacturing date of the vehicle. Again mine is 11/15 Manufacture date. So according to them I would need the kit in the picture.
image.png

If I look up the part number CRK7231 on the powerstop.com website it says those are for a Lincoln MKX or MKZ.

I'm getting mixed results across multiple websites on which brake kit I need and I'm just trying to make sure I order the correct one so I can get the job done. 

So, I guess my real question is does the build date matter when I'm looking for the rotors and brake pads, because I see it asked on some web sites but then not asked on others. Or has someone been through this already and can tell me which ones I should order! Thanks again for any help!