Aftermarket parts and rims

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and in less than 12 hours I'm going to be picking up my 2008 Edge SEL AWD from the dealer. But I have been looking for the last few days and I can't seem to find any aftermarket parts online for the edge or rims that I like. My edge is silver so I feel like I have 2 options, buy chrome or buy silver rims, cause black rims on a silver car don't look right to me. I have seen plenty of 20 inch chrome wheels, but i don't want chrome wheels. Has anyone seen any 20 in. silver or hyper silver wheels that fit the edge. If so, any info or links on aftermarket parts or rims would really help me out.

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and in less than 12 hours I'm going to be picking up my 2008 Edge SEL AWD from the dealer. But I have been looking for the last few days and I can't seem to find any aftermarket parts online for the edge or rims that I like. My edge is silver so I feel like I have 2 options, buy chrome or buy silver rims, cause black rims on a silver car don't look right to me. I have seen plenty of 20 inch chrome wheels, but i don't want chrome wheels. Has anyone seen any 20 in. silver or hyper silver wheels that fit the edge. If so, any info or links on aftermarket parts or rims would really help me out.

Hi, You could try www.tirerack.com (http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results.jsp?&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Edge+SEL&autoYear=2009&autoModClar=AWD&filterSize=20&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&sort=Brand). They have quite a selection of 20" rims that fit the Edge.

That was actually the first placed i looked, but most of the rims i liked only came in black or chrome. I personally think that on a silver car, black rims make the car and the rims look dirty, and chrome is to flashy, not to mention the weight. I tried a few other websites, but its pretty much the same. I guess i'll just keep looking til i find some.