2007 edge with no crank no start no communication with pcm

Brackin

I bought a 07 edge as is non running the dealer said it was running and driving fine until they detailed it then it wouldn't crank it has the rapid flashing anti theft light and the mileage shows when you first turn it on then goes to just dashes I sent the pcm to be checked and have the PAT'S deleted the pcm checked out ok any ideas on where to start would be appreciated I'm pretty certain it's a wiring issue also the procedure to program key fobs cycling the key on and off 8 time's does nothing the locks don't cycle to indicate that it's in program mode 

Edited by 1004ron
Moved - Pls don't post in Forum Help & Site Suggestions

Have you looked for any bad codes? If none, just a guess, and pretty obvious, sounds electrical, since after a detailing, which could just be coincidental. If car has now completely dried out, and I mean everything outside, under hood, under car... And still not running, my first guess is not a short since water no longer acting like a conductor, but could still be. So I'd start simple with battery and terminals wire check, ground wire , then make sure all pins in the pcm connector are good, and making good connection. If still not good, and no crank, maybe look for a short in a harness or connector.

Good luck, hopefully someone else will help out if they have a better solution. Electrical is a real pita in modern cars. May be best to get a diagnostic from a dealer if simple things don't find it.