Brakes for 2016 Edge Titanium 2.0L AWD w/ 20” OEM Wheels

For the life of me, I cannot find a clear answer on what rotors to buy for my 2016 Edge Titanium with the OEM 20” wheels.  It’s got the 2.0L turbo and is AWD.  

Some websites go by wheel size.  Some go by trim.  Problem is all the sites that go by trim say “for 17” wheels” for the Titanium trim.  If I select the Sport trim is says “for 18”+ wheels.

Any insight would be appreciated.   I’m looking to get the Centric rotors all the way around if possible.   

Thanks!

Good luck with this. The tech spec from Ford for yours seems incorrect, showing all engine and drivetrain types with the larger 345mm rotors front, 315/316 solid rear.

I guess your best bet is to measure the size. Even if you put in your VIN in fordparts it will likely show you a whole range of available sized rotors.

The 17 inch wheel thing is weird to this day since 2015+ has been 18 or larger wheels, no more 17 inch. I guess the spare still has to fit over them?

My 2019 shows 316mm rotor for FWD and 345 for AWD and ST (front), and 316mm rear solid, for FWD and AWD, and 345 rear vented for ST.

• Thanks 1