Where is the turn signal relay located on a 2010 Edge ?

I have a 2010 Edge Limited. I have searched google and youtube with no results.

Where is the turn signal relay located ? I can hear it ticking but can't find it.

Replaced the incandescent bulbs with LED and need to replace the relay due to quick flashing.

Why is it so hard to find out things about my Edge ? Sorry a short rant . . . . .

The flasher relay is hard to find because it's function is integral & internal to your Edge's Smart Junction Box (SJB)...

1700515916_SmartJunctionBox(SJB)Illustration-2010EdgeWorkshopManual.jpg.17d302bad3a4ddcc0316a2720ca48904.jpg

This description is from the 2010 Edge Workshop Manual...

Turn Signal/Hazard Lamps

The front turn signal lamps are located within the headlamp assemblies. The rear lamps share functionality with the stoplamps. When the multifunction switch is placed in the LH or RH TURN positions, the SJB routes voltage to the LH or RH turn signal lamps. The SJB then cycles the voltage on and off approximately 80 times per minute. If a front or rear turn bulb is inoperative, the SJB cycles the voltage on and off approximately 160 times per minute.

The hazard switch is located on the center instrument panel finish panel. When the hazard switch is pressed, the SJB supplies voltage to all the turn lamps. The SJB cycles the voltage on and off approximately 80 times per minute.

These two discussions should be helpful...

Taillight LED Turn Signal Hyperflash

LED bulbs - rear turn signals

Good luck!

Once again, there is no flasher relay for you to change. 

The Smart Junction Box (SJB) contains built-in components which control the voltage flow to cycle turn signal lamps on-and-off, as described in the Workshop Manual description.

While I have no first-hand experience with it, because my MKXs were equipped with LEDs from the factory, the linked discussions suggest you are looking at adding resistors to eliminate the quick-flash, or, purchase LED arrays that already have the resistor built-in.

Good luck!

Edited by Haz