Lookin' for wheels

Split98

Hey guys.

Wasn't quite sure where to put this... because it's not so much a WTB as much as it's an inquiry.

Always liked these off the Fusion:

3705bt.JPG

and wanted to try them out on the Mazda3. I believe these are also on the Edge, right?

They're rare to find on the Fusion, and those that have 'em aren't really willing to give them up.

Are these nice wheels for the Edge, or throwaways?

I'm not really looking to drop a big wad of cash... else I'd go aftermarket... this is more of an experiment, but obviously if it looks good I'm stickin' with 'em.

So basically... are these wheels on the Edge... and do people sell them often?

Edited by Split98

Hey guys.

Wasn't quite sure where to put this... because it's not so much a WTB as much as it's an inquiry.

Always liked these off the Fusion:

3705bt.JPG

and wanted to try them out on the Mazda3. I believe these are also on the Edge, right?

They're rare to find on the Fusion, and those that have 'em aren't really willing to give them up.

Are these nice wheels for the Edge, or throwaways?

I'm not really looking to drop a big wad of cash... else I'd go aftermarket... this is more of an experiment, but obviously if it looks good I'm stickin' with 'em.

So basically... are these wheels on the Edge... and do people sell them often?

These are close to the Edge's. I think the Edge wheels have a tighter gap between spokes. They are found on the SE and IMO, not very flattering on the Edge

These are close to the Edge's. I think the Edge wheels have a tighter gap between spokes. They are found on the SE and IMO, not very flattering on the Edge

Yeah... the Edge really doesn't pop until you opt for the 20s. My Dad just picked up a white one with those split 7 spokes and it looks amazing.

I'd really have to see them side by side, but they look close enough to me on the Edge:

BF1106showroom_07FordEdge.gif

are these fairly common to find for sale?

Yeah... the Edge really doesn't pop until you opt for the 20s. My Dad just picked up a white one with those split 7 spokes and it looks amazing.

I'd really have to see them side by side, but they look close enough to me on the Edge:

BF1106showroom_07FordEdge.gif

are these fairly common to find for sale?

I guess they are more similar than I thought. try ebay.