Electrical issues...ugh!

2010 Edge Limited... Several electrical issues that may (or may not) be related.

Sun roof stopped working a long time ago... Press the button. nothing happens.

The interior lights down by your feet no longer work.  (There is a button for them on the center console...If I remember correctly they changed colors?).

Driver's side window controls work for everything EXCEPT the driver's side window...(all door locks, all the other windows, etc. can all be operated from the drivers side, but not the driver's side window itself).

I have replaced the fuses (all the ones I know about, anyway). I replaced the window controls, and I replaced the window motor... Did not fix the problem.

A/C blend door has frequent seizures.    At first I thought it was some kind of relay going bad, and making a clicking racket trying to engage.... But I looked up in there, and it's the A/C blend door motor.   Sometimes it makes a bunch of short bursts of clicks, and sometimes it makes a steady clicking sound that sounds like fuel injector ticking.

Originally I thought (hoped) maybe there was one electrical issue, or short causing all of these problems. But I don't think that's the case.

If anyone has any insight to any of these issues, it would be greatly appreciated.