TylerAxis88

Hey everyone,

I am a new member to the forum-

although, I have browsed and used this site in the past for mods, ideas, and information and it’s nice to see how many of you had helped the modding community.

My vehicle is a 2018 Ford Edge Sport and I’ve had the vehicle for 4 years now. 3 years after purchasing it I bought an SCT tune from unleashed, an AFE air filter, a boomba bov, and that was it. Recently, I started to get the itch to mod the vehicle even more. I ordered an AFE GT momentum intake, H&R lowering springs, Bilstein b6 shocks and struts, and an Addco rear sway bar.

I’m interested in Xtras air lid mod and wondering if he will chime in and maybe he has some available… have been talking to a garage near me called Hi-Test Garage out of Albany NY to do my suspension install and setup and to discuss making 2.5” downpipes and a custom exhaust. 

Wondering if anyone has input on exhaust setups? I want something quiet but with some ok tone. Was thinking a magnaflow resonated X-pipe and two of the biggest mufflers from magna flow that would fit in the back. 

I’m also thinking about changing all the charge and intake piping to metal similar to what EcoPowerParts makes for the fusion sport or if they are a direct fit. Other parts I’m considering are the Tubrosmart BOV, Ultimate Performance FMIC,and BBK throttle body and once I have my exhaust work done I’d like to retune the car to run on E30 or E50.

Here are some pics- just started the process of blacking out the car.

62F966CC-BF2F-46EF-A1FE-DDB89933E0CB.jpeg

Edited by TylerAxis88