What am I missing / Please help

Ok, yesterday I reported that I had a custom CAT system installed on my 08 SEL. The muffler tech used the same size piping for the job and placed a Magnaflow in the same place where the resonator was ( I had the resonator removed the day before ). He had a single pipe running to the rear of the car and then Y'd it out to the tips.

My problem is that the more I drive it the more I realize it is just a deep hum, and nothing like what was on the audio / video clips posted. What am I missing?

Is it the location of the muffler, should it be in the rear or is it the size of the pipe or both? I am looking for throaty not deep humming?

Please advise!

Ok, yesterday I reported that I had a custom CAT system installed on my 08 SEL. The muffler tech used the same size piping for the job and placed a Magnaflow in the same place where the resonator was ( I had the resonator removed the day before ). He had a single pipe running to the rear of the car and then Y'd it out to the tips.

My problem is that the more I drive it the more I realize it is just a deep hum, and nothing like what was on the audio / video clips posted. What am I missing?

Is it the location of the muffler, should it be in the rear or is it the size of the pipe or both? I am looking for throaty not deep humming?

Please advise!

You probably need to have the resonator put back in. moving the muffler will not help.